Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

Merry Christmas!

My First Annual Christmas Letter

It’s been a long time since I’ve updated my site, but at Christmas time, it is important to reach out to those you care about and who filled your life with love, affection and Salmon!

This past year has been filled with it’s ups and downs- I was glad to find out my heart murmur hasn’t changed- I don’t need any meds- so that is one very positive “up”.
A change over the past year has been my food- I now get a nutritional powder mixed in my food with a little water and Salmon if we have it- but the best part is that it is warmed up! I love it and gobble it up.

We finally got our Christmas tree! It is a beautiful Douglas Fir- I love to sit under it and sit among the presents. I have gotten into the holiday spirit and got a bag full of toys to donate to other cats in need. I was once a stray with nothing and no one, so I have a soft spot for homeless cats.

I am wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year!
God Bless Us, Every One- and Every Paw!!!



No comments: