Sunday, October 4, 2009

It's Fall!

I woke up feeling very content on a wonderful Fall morning


Fall is my favorite season! I love it! My Mom opens my window for me every morning and I love to smell the fresh, cool air. What's even better is when it's fall and winter, my Mom plugs in my special heating pad on my window seat! So, I get to sleep on a nice toasty window seat while the Fall air swirls through the window! I love it.

There is nothing better than being cuddled in blankets on a nice cozy Fall day. I love fluffy, soft blankets, and love it even more when Fall and Winter comes because my Mom adds lots of blankets to the bed. One of my favorite things to do is to dig a hole in the blankets and then crawl in it to sleep!


I crawled under the blankets and slept cozily as the cool air filled the room

The photo quality isn't that good- but can you tell how comfy I am?


Cuddled in the blankets

No comments: