Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A little survey...

Name: Charcole Andrew Lukas-Presley
Best qualities: I'm sweet and loving
Worst qualities: I can be very jealous and possessive
If human, what career would you choose: A writer
Best Friend: Harley
Favorite food: Salmon and grass
Least Favorite Food: Well, I don't like chicken- just like my Mom! I also won't eat fruit.
Pet Peeve: When my Mom cries or sings. It's so annoying!
Strangest thing humans do: I think it is strange when they just stare at "books" or the "T.V". Also, I don't understand why humans exercise- I just don't get why they would do that when they could be, oh I don't know, sleeping!
First thing you'd do as a human: Eat Salmon everyday!
Best part about being a cat: Getting to sleep all the time
Worst part about being a cat: I don't get to control when, what, how often or how much I eat
Favorite season: Fall
Favorite color: Teal
Favorite animal: I don't really care for animals
Favorite place: My bed
Least favorite place: Being in the car


Ok, that's all for now. I hope you enjoyed it!
Meow meow!

No comments: