"Feels Like Forever" by, Joe Cocker
I saw you
That was all I had to see
Wanted you
Had to have you next to me
From that moment, I knew that you'd be all I'd ever need
And there's a place inside my heart
Nobody's touched before
And when I found you, I found all that I'd been searching for
You turned my world around...
Thank you, Mom, for everything. I love you!
Sitting on my Mom's lap- proud!
My Mom looking at me!
Mom and Me
I am happiest when I am with my Mom!
Knowing I'm right where I belong!
Mom and Me relaxing!
That was all I had to see
Wanted you
Had to have you next to me
From that moment, I knew that you'd be all I'd ever need
And there's a place inside my heart
Nobody's touched before
And when I found you, I found all that I'd been searching for
You turned my world around...
Thank you, Mom, for everything. I love you!
Sitting on my Mom's lap- proud!
My Mom looking at me!
I am happiest when I am with my Mom!
Knowing I'm right where I belong!
Mom and Me relaxing!

No comments:
Post a Comment