I am a very grateful cat- I love my life and the people in it, but there is one thing I do not like; brushing my teeth. My Mom usually waits until I am nice and comfy- most likely when I am taking a nap, and the next thing I know she comes in with that torture device. My toothbrush. She makes me sit up and holds me hostage and shoves the prickly vanilla-mint flavored thing into my mouth. For the record, cats don't typically like vanilla or mint. I mean, Salmon flavored toothpaste would be... bearable, but vanilla mint?!
Whatever flavor toothpaste, it really doesn't matter, I didn't sign up to have someone scrape my teeth til they sparkled. I am writing this in hopes that my Mom will get the message. Bad breath doesn't bother me, and having clean teeth is not really a priority of mine. Just feed me, brush me, trim my nails, clean my kitty litter, and give me lots of attention- and by attention, I don't mean by bulldozing my teeth with that horrible vanilla flavored device.

Does it look like I need my teeth cleaned?!
No comments:
Post a Comment