
7:30-8:00am- I wake up and jump from the bed onto the cat tree. I like to sit here and watch both my Mommy and my food (It is in a tubberware in the closet- I can see it from my cat tree). Also during sunny mornings I like to sit on the window seal.
8:30-9:30am- my Mommy wakes up. As soon as I see her eyes open, I jump down from the cat tree and meow a "good morning" to her. Then I jump on the bed and meow and rub against her. My mommy will sit up and pet me while I continue to meow and push my head against her hand. Then she'll jump out of bed and walk toward the closet to my food. I'll follow and stretch along the bookcase and my Mommy will pet me. Then she gets me my food and while I eat she goes to the bathroom and brushes her teeth. Usually I am finished eating my breakfast by the time she gets out. I wait for her to come back, and when she does, I jump back onto my cat tree and meow at her to hurry up while she opens the curtains and puts the shade up. Then she'll put my cat seat up for me and I jump onto it immediately while she cracks the window for me to get fresh air.
Then, she leaves to make coffee or tea. Sometimes, if I am still tired, I'll go back to bed or just stay on the window seat. Sometimes, I follow her out to the kitchen and then meow at her to let me play in the inclosed patio off of the living room. (more on that later), but my favorite place to go in the mornings (if she is up) is my Auntie's room. She always has her window open and I'll go in there and crawl in her window and then relax on her bed.
10:00am- I go back in my room. I'll go to sleep.
11:00-12:00- my Mommy will usually take a shower around this time, and when she gets out and comes back in, I'll wake up and insist she pet me. I meow a lot and purr. I love her so much.
12:00- my Mommy usually gets ready for work around this time. I like to sit in her lap while she puts make up on. (she sits on her bed to do her makeup). I would sit and watch her from my pillow but she lays her makeup out on it. So, if she moves around too much I don't like to sit on her lap and then, I'll lay somewhere comfy on the bed and sleep.
12:30-2:00pm- this time is always different. Maybe one day my Mommy will go make something to eat (of course, if this is the case, I follow her to the kitchen to smell what she is making- she never gives me any of it, but I like to smell it), maybe the next she'll hang out with Auntie Lindsey or she'll read or something. So, what I do during this time depends on what's going on. More likely than not, I'm just sleeping.
2:00pm- my Mommy usually leaves for work or to take Auntie Lindsey or vise-versa. Everyday before she leave she pets me and says bye, then gives me a kiss. I know she is leaving because she'll take her keys out of her purse and stand by our door and says bye. I look at her and squint my eyes at her to tell her I love her before she leaves.
2:00-8:00pm- I sleep and stay in my room.
8:00pm- my Mommy comes home! I sit at the edge of the bed and wait for her. The second she comes home, she throws her stuff down (she is so messy! I hate it) and runs and gives me a hug and pets me. I meow and meow- I love when she comes home! I purr and rub against her. Then I just follow her around. If she sits down I run and sit on her lap.
9:00pm- depending on the day my Mommy leaves to get my Auntie if she has the car. Then I go back in my room to wait.
9:45-10:00pm- My Mommy comes back home and I wait for her at the edge of the bed again. Sometimes my Auntie will have Hercules with her and if that's the case I just stay in my room.
10:00-11:00pm- Depending on what my Mommy and Auntie are doing, I'll either sleep in my room if they are gone (not likely, but IF they are gone) or I go with them to watch TV to relax. I like to pretend I am going to someone's lap and then change my mind and go to the other person's. Or I like to run around the house and play or sit under the curtains to the sliding glass door and look outside.
11:00pm- I am tired! As soon as my Mommy or Auntie turn off the TV I run to my room and meow for food. My mommy uses the bathroom first and then comes in our room and shuts the door. If the window is still open, she'll take the window seat off and shut the curtains and stuff. I get excited because I know I am going to get fed and meow and meow. Then my Mommy will put the fan on and give me a little food. I'll eat it and then jump onto my pillow and meow and make sure I get pet. I am very loving at night and if my Mommy bearly pets me I'll crawl all over the book she is reading so she can't read it, and has to pet me. I love getting pet.
11:30pm- my Mommy will give me a kiss and turn out the light and then we go to sleep! If she wakes up at night and can't fall back asleep or just wakes up, I'll wake up too and let her pet me. Then I don't wake up again until morning!
Meow meow and there you have it!

1 comment:
its spelled TUPPERWARE
Post a Comment