Tuesday, November 11, 2008

How I got my name...



When my Mommy first met me she didn't know if I was a girl or a boy. >=/ The three days she was trying to convince her parents to let her have me she also had been thinking about what to name me. For some reason she thought I was a girl, and for some reason she thought I looked like a Martha. Thank God, my Auntie Lindsey convinced my Grandpa to let my Mommy get me and also not to name me Martha. Thank God! When they brought me home, I was obviously a boy. Then, looking at me, my Auntie Lindsey suggested Charcoal. When my Mommy looked at me, it was obvious that was my name. But, for some reason my Mommy didn't know how to spell it and so I became "Charcole". I like it though. My middle name is Andrew. And, many people don't know this, but I also took on my Dad's last name, but because of privacy issues, Publicly I only use my Mommy's last name. So, that is how I became Charcole Andrew Lukas-Presley.

No comments: