Fremont, Ca- where I was born... I know a lot of people wonder how a stray kitten with no one ended up on the web with a loving family! Well, I must say since the day I was born I knew what I wanted, and I was determined to get it. I have the kind of determination that is rare- the kind that is so strong that I eventually will reach my goals.
Yes, I was born to a cat-mother who abandoned me and I was left to fend for myself. It was a hard life. I was born May 1st in 2000 and for the first 4 months of my life I lived in a condo complex and slept outside, left to find food for myself and lived with no affection- as well as with fleas and earmites. Luckily a person in the complex took pity on me and the other stray cats and would feed us canned food whenever he could. But, it was scary- especially at night and I was always on edge. Deep inside I knew I wasn't a feral cat at heart and I wanted more than the life I had... but I didn't know any other life so I went through the motions and did what I could to survive. All that changed one August evening...
I was walking around when suddenly a human girl was walking really fast to one of the condo's and scared me. I was very skittish being that my life was hard, and ran into a daisy bush. The girl knelt down and let me smell her hand. I looked up at her and the feeling I felt can only be described as that of knowing with her is where I belonged. She quickly pet me and started to walk into the condo. I knew I couldn't let her just leave so I took a deep breath and ran after her. It was unlike me to do that, but I did, and when she saw I followed her she laughed. She smiled when I tried to walk in the condo with her and luckily for me, she stayed outside with me. She sat down on the ground and pet me. Eventually I crawled in her lap while she pet me. No one had ever treated me with so much love and I purred until I feel asleep. By this time it turned to night. Her older sister told her she had to go inside. I knew she didn't want to leave me, but she had to go inside... I slept at the door waiting for her all night. In the morning I ran after her when she left. I couldn't believe she was gone... I was depressed for three whole days. Then as I was scurrying along the condo complex I heard her. She was calling out for me... she just called me kitty then, but I knew she was talking to me! I ran up to her, and finally she picked me up and took me home! Her home was across the street and she had made a bed for me out of a blanket. I immediately went to it and feel asleep. That moment was my favorite moment... I was completely happy.
Ever since then I have never wanted to go back outside and completly adopted my life as an indoor cat. I have never for a moment been ungrateful for the life I was given and for my Mommy. I appreciate everything and try to be the best cat I can be. I am eternally grateful to have my Mommy who I love more than life it's self. I am part siamese and everyone knows Siamese are one-person cats. I am attacted to my mom and trust her completly. I also love my other family- my sister Hannah (who is a golden reciever who is in Heaven now), my brother Harley (a golden reciever- he is my younger brother), my Auntie Lindsey, my Grandma and Grandpa. Oh yeah, and my cousin, Hercules the westie dog.
Thats all for now. Love, Charcole
Charcole Andrew Lukas
aka Charky, Mew, Mew-Mew, Precious
DOB- May 1st, 2000
Breed- Black silver mackareel tabby, Siamese
Eye color- Mint Green
Nose color- Pink
Favorite Toy- My Lion toy and I love toy mice
Special Skills- I am a good mouser-cat
Interests- Sleeping, eating, playing, getting brushed, being with my mommy
Status- I have a girlfriend named Nacho who I meet on myspace and through my Auntie.

2 comments:
Hi Charcole!
Bark Bark!!! You added me!! whimper whimper tug! I am so happy that you came out last night and hung out for a little bit with me!
Post a Comment