Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Day I Went To My Mom's Work

I always wanted to know where my Mom works so one day she told me she would take me with her to work. She asked her boss and he said I could come to work one day after his customers left. So, after all the customers left, my Mom left to pick me up. I got in my (old) carrier case and my Mom put me in the car. I was meowing and meowing so my Mom took me out and let me sit in her lap where I cuddled and happily purred. (That was also the last time I got to drive on her lap. Now I have to stay in my new carrier case) Before I knew it my Mom said we were there and put me back in the carrier case and my Auntie and Blake (their boss) came running out to great me. Then my Mom brought me in and we went upstairs and my Mom let me out. Blake said hi to me and I let him pet me and then my Mom let me sit on the window seal so I could see outside. I was a little nervous and then the doorbell rang and scared me. So, my Mom let me crawl back in my carrier case and I told her I wanted to go back home. Blake wanted me to stay but his friends came over so my Mom and Auntie agreed I should go home. This time Blake drove because he wanted to spend as much time with me as possible. When I got home I ran out of my carrier case and went under the bed to sleep. It was fun to see where my Mom works and I am glad to know that I am the first cat to visit her work!

No comments: