Thursday, November 13, 2008

My collar...



Since I was brought home I have always worn a collar. My Mommy got me a teal collar with little silver reflective paw prints on it. I've gone through two of them... they don't make this kind any more so I have to keep my collar nice and clean because it is my signature look.

I have two other collars I wear on special occasions- a Christmas collar and a black leather spiked one for Halloween. I also use to have a teal Swarvoski heart charm, but I didn't like it and when I tried to take it off, it got caught in my mouth with my collar wrapped around my mouth (which, it shouldn't since it has a safety clasp) and I tore part of my nail off trying to get it off!

Thankfully my Mommy found me and immediately took it off. The weird thing is, she tore off the same nail that I did that same day taking off her acrylic nails!



I like my collar, but my Auntie Lindsey doesn't- she really likes my spiked collar- so much so, that when she got Hercules she bought him a spiked collar!



Me in my Christmas collar:

1 comment:

Hercules aka Hunkules said...

I didnt know thats the reason why my mommy got me a leather spiked collar or that you had the first spiked collar...:( whimper. And yes, I do have a lot of friends :). Thanks for all the comments. Love you BB