Monday, November 17, 2008

My Favorite spot to sit...

The best spot in the house to sit is on my window seat. I love it. Sometimes me and my Mommy sit together. I sit on my window seat and she sits on the bed next to me and we just look out the window together.

When I first moved here I didn't have one, so I had to sit on the window seal to look out, which isn't very comfortable. Then for Christmas my Mommy asked for a window seat for me. Grandma came home with a cat TREE!!! It was so funny, but I didn't mind because I got a cat tree! The next day my Grandma took my Mommy to the store and my Mommy picked one out for me.

I had it for a long time and then it broke. I had to go awhile with out one, and my Mommy felt so bad. Then finally she was able to find one and bought it online! Then my Grand-paw glued it with wood glue so it was extra durable and now I get to relax on it everyday!

Look at the great view:



Me looking out:



Me with the Hummingbirds- they actually like me!



2 comments:

Hercules aka Hunkules said...

your always at the window making sure I leave and then seeing when I come back! your so silly mew mew, but I love you!

Hercules aka Hunkules said...

on your list of things you love, why did you seperate me from my mom?!!!!!!