Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A survey on me...


Name: Charcole Andrew Lukas-Presley

D.O.B: May 1, 2000

Eye Color: Mint Green (they use to be yellow when I was a stray and unhealthy)

Distinct Markings: I have a spot on my upper and lower gums in the center of my front teeth and a freckle in my right eye.

Nicknames: Precious, Mew, Mew-Mew, Charky, Charcoles

Breed: Black-Silver Mackerel tabby, Siamese mix

Where do you sleep?: On my pillow with my Baby Giraffe blanket- next to my Mommy at night and depending on the weather my window seat or cat bed during the day. (If it is sunny or I want to look outside- my window seat and if it is cold I like to cuddle in my cat bed)

An unusual place you hang out: On the "office" chair in Nick's room- my Mommy hates when I sit there but I like it.

Do you like:
To get brushed: Yes!

To get your teeth brushed: No, but I haven't minded it so much latley

To get your nails trimmed: Yes

To sleep: Yes

To play with dogs: No

Cheese: Yes

Fish: Yes! Especially Salmon!

To be alone: Yes, but I also love to be with my Mommy and family


Where do you hide: Under the bed or in my carrier case

How do you tease your owner: Sometimes if the door is shut to our room and I'm not in it, I'll knock and when my Mommy opens it I run away and then when she closes it again, I'll knock and run away again when she opens it!!!



Hope you enjoyed it!

1 comment:

Hercules aka Hunkules said...

your so cute mew! I love that pic of you!!!!!!!! Love, Auntie Lindsey! (dont tell herk I was on his blog he will get mad)