
This morning I woke up so happy! Last night was the first real night I came out to the living room with Hercules there. Usually I don't like to be around him because he is so hyper. I really missed my Mommy and wanted to go to the living room so I cautiously came out. I hung around my Mommy mostly.
Then this morning when I woke up I was in a such a good mood! I really wanted lots of attention from my Mommy so I crawled all over her and she pet me! I was so happy! I also heard Grandpa saying that Herky needs to go home so I can come out so a little bit of me is happy... but, Herky is growing on me so I kind of wish he could just stay forever.
Thats all for now! Meow!
<- my Mommy and me!

1 comment:
I know you love me :) and yes, Keely is Nacho's sister. Nacho doesnt like Keely because supposedly she is too rough with Nacho...its like bark off Nacho its not a big deal Keely is a Princess and likes to play! OK?!!! Grrr...anyway how come you dont come out now?
Post a Comment