skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Me
I made this for my Auntie Lindsey!
1 comment:
Hercules aka Hunkules
said...
aww thank you I love you!
Auntie Lindsey
August 14, 2009 at 9:24 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Charcole
I am a black silver mackerel tabby mix (part Siamese) and was born a stray until my Mommy adopted me in 2000. Ever since then I've been the happiest cat alive!
View my complete profile
Some of my favorite things...
My Mommy
My Auntie Lindsey
My cousin Dillan
Salmon
My brother Harley, My sister Hannah
My Auntie Tasha, Uncle Paul <3, my Cousin Nick
My brother Hercules
My Dad, Elvis
My Uncle Peter
My Grandparents
Nacho- my girlfriend
laying in the sun
Laser lights
an open window
Toy mice
Sleeping
Getting brushed
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(28)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(10)
▼
August
(8)
The Best Blessing in Life is Love...
Just a Photo...
The Long Wait...
August 14th, 2000
Me
A collage
The Day I Went To My Mom's Work
Some new pictures!!!
►
July
(3)
►
2008
(22)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(21)
Followers
1 comment:
aww thank you I love you!
Auntie Lindsey
Post a Comment