Monday, September 14, 2009

A cozy day...

I must say, Sunday (September 13, 2009) was a very good day! I woke up in a great mood- and happily watched as my Auntie took Hercules with her as she left for work. My Mom ran back in our room to get me and carried me out to the living room and let me run out to the enclosed patio (without having to jump on the amp-it's my Grand-paw's for his Guitar- nearby and wait for her to open the door!). All the windows were opened for me and I ran around and finally sat on the side table pushed under a window so I could sit and look outside. I was very happy because the weather was nice and cool and finally it started to rain! I love cool and rainy weather! My Mom does too and she came out and picked me up and together we looked outside and I smelled the air.

Then, my Mom let me run around all day while she did stuff. Then, at night I noticed she was sitting out on the couch with a blanket while she watched some Natural Wonders of the World thing and Mad Men. I ran up to her and laid on her lap and cuddled with her. Grandma was sitting on the couch too and I watched her while squinting my eyes at her. Grandma calls them "pretty eyes", but really, it's just how I tell her I love her. I was so happy- It is such a nice feeling to know I can actually enjoy rainy cold weather from the comfort of a loving home! I am a lucky cat and had a lot of fun running around and getting lots of attention and love- and even better when Auntie came home with a Salmon treat for me!


Here I am laying on my Mom while we watch TV together and relax...

Cuddling with my Mom at night under our favorite blanket...